The Reiki Rose, 2018
• I support clients in their goals for holistic healing, yoga and meditation • Restorative & Healing Meditation Guide • Reiki Healer Master training
Writer & Editor October 2017 - Present
• Content creation • Business plan design for small start- ups • Portrait and Product Photography • Entrepreneurial visionary •
Professor of English as a Foreign Language, 2015 - Present
• Program management • QKids Online, 2018 • Private lessons to Business Professionals specializing in global business English internationally, 2017 • Q School International San Diego, 2015 •
Certification Program Coordinator at Esri October 2015 - September 2017
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and consulting skills • Ability to work effectively with high levels of management • Thorough attention to detail • Client oriented performance • Ability to design and work independently on creative projects • Talent for building and maintaining superior work relationships • Ability to work in partnership to secure company resources. • Supporting and analyzing needs related to program development. • Coordinate marketing campaigns. • Create, manage, and analyze reports and metrics. • Facilitate and manage workshops of groups of 15 technical experts in their field • Authoring and publishing educational support resources • Develop tools and delivery strategies that maximize productivity. • Demonstrate ability to implement, drive, and track projects in deadline driven environment. • Implementation planning of localization projects worldwide •
Esri User Conference UCSD Student Assistant at Esri July 2015 - July 2015
• Operational and logistical support for over 16,000 conference attendees from more than 130 countries. • Supported conference seminars on the creation of historical map collections as well as data implementation and geocoding in the ArcGis product suite with data collection, survey dissemination, and logistical support. • Conducted social media outreach and monitor official Esri twitter page for conference-related questions and concerns as well as favorite tweets highlighting user experiences. • Assisted over 10,000 people into conference plenary sessions featuring Esri CEO Jack Dangermond, former Governor of Maryland Martin O’Malley, and National Geographic Society CEO Gary Knell • Facilitated conference setup including attendee registration, conference store inventory, and facility operations support.
Owner at Positive Mattitude Yoga August 2012 - May 2015
• Registered yoga teacher with experience (ERYT200) • Experienced Pre-natal yoga instruction and DONA Doula • ERYT200 Yin and Restorative yoga • Combined scientific base of anatomy and alignment to postures and sequences • Yoga for homeless and underserved community in East Village of San Diego California • Yoga for Hope 2013
Regional Director at International Student Volunteers January 2011 - January 2013
• Student ambassador at the University of Central Florida • Project Advocate New Zealand • Regional Director for greater San Diego area • Independently organize and fulfill international projects • Project organization and planning • Advanced networking with academic experts and professionals
Antioch University Los Angeles, Masters In Clinical Psychology And Spiritual Depth, 2019 – 2021.
International TEFL Academy, TEFL Certification, 2015. Q School International, San Diego, California.
University of California San Diego, Certificate GIS, Geographic Information Science and Cartography, 2016 - 2017 University of California, San Diego Geographic Information Sciences Professional Certificate, Geographic Information Systems, 2015 - 2016
American Military University, B.S Environment Science, Sustainability, 2013 - 2014 Activities and Societies: University Ambassador Cum Laude Seminole State College of Florida Associate of Arts (A.A.), Environment Science, 2008 - 2010 Activities and Societies: International Student Volunteers Student Representative